We are searching for a Senior FP&A Analyst to join one of the largest Fintech business in the world.
Modern offices; growing business; plenty of room to learn and develop.
The company has recently joined forces with another software provider, and now has over 10,000 employees and 9,000 customers across 130 countries. The company has ambitious targets to achieve further growth and therefore needs like-minded people to join the team. The role reports directly to the group reporting and planning leads.
What your main responsibilities will be:
The main requirements of the role centre around the following areas:
- Supporting product leads across the business
- Management of two analysts
- Working closely with the CTO FP&A Director
- Monthly reporting and forecasting
- Annual budgeting
- Business partnering to meet operational goals and objectives.
Who we're looking for:
This is a company where personal fit is crucial, and they are actively looking for the following characteristics and qualifications:
- 5 -8 years' experience in finance/accounting
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA preferred)
- Exposure to ERP systems (NetSuite would be a bonus)
- Experience in working in Cognos TM1 would be beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong analytical skills, ability to provide judgment and understanding of complex business processes. Ability to communicate finance concepts to non-finance managers
- Above average communication skills and assertiveness combined with a strong service orientation
- A pro-active, independent and structured way of working and enjoy working in an international team
What rewards you'll get:
- Salary of between £70,000 and £75,000 based on experience
- Modern central London offices
- Pension and Medical
- A bright, forward looking team
- Development opportunities
- And much more which we'll explain if we think you're a good fit....
Please apply as soon as possible if you feel you are suited.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job