Talentedge are working with a high growth ecommerce business in search of an excellent FP&A Analyst to join on a permanent basis.
This business are going from strength to strength, rapidly becoming a major player in the industry and due to company growth this role has been newly created.
The ideal candidate will ideally have 1-2 years’ worth of post qualified experience and would have prior experience working in a tech start up/scale up preferably ecommerce focused.
- Build, roll out and lead company-wide budgeting and forecasting
- KPI analysis (key SaaS metrics to include LTV/CAC etc), making recommendations to support business decision making
- Act as a trusted business partner to senior figure heads across the entire organisation, working especially closely with product, tech, sales and marketing
- Supporting on commercial activities, including future funding rounds
- Continually improving key FP&A controls and processes
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with demonstrable, relevant post qualified experience within a high growth startup/SME
- Technology sector experience, preferably ecommerce
- Strong analysis skills with advanced Excel modelling
- Effective finance business partner, capable of advising, challenging and influencing key stakeholders
Please get in touch ASAP as this opportunity will not be around for long
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'