Senior FP&A Analyst - EMEAA
This role is part of a recently formed EMEAA FP&A team of which the primary focus is to provide financial analysis and commercial support to the leadership team of Shred-it Business units across UK, Continental Europe and Asia. This position requires a proactive individual to partner with senior management providing impactful financial analysis to explain the financial results; accurate determine future outlook and drive performance improvements.
You will work closely with colleagues across the EMEAA region and with our Corporate HQ in Chicago and must be able to communicate effectively across multiple geographies and levels within the organization.
The Main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Deliver P&L Summaries, Variance Analysis, Revenue Reporting and KPI reporting to the business on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Business partner with functional teams to develop LRP (Long Range Plan), annual budget, monthly revenue estimates and monthly 5 quarter rolling forecast along with related variance analysis and corporate submissions.
- Assist with corporate reporting; Monthly Management Reviews, BOD packages and Mid Quarter Reviews.
- Support management in preparation for Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Review Shared Services OPEX and support Finance Managers to ensure accuracy of accounting entries.
- Provide financial insight and challenge on strategic initiatives and business projects.
- Act as Shred-it EMEA contact with Corporate FP&A.
- Drive continuous improvement with standardization and automation of reporting.
- Ad hoc support and analysis as required by senior leadership including consolidation of broader business across EMEAA beyond Shred-it.
- Assist in the maintenance of the reporting system Cognos/TM1.
We are looking for an Senior FP&A Analyst EMEAA who can demonstrate:
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualification with strong academics.
- Relevant experience in a regional FP&A role that has included performance reporting, budgeting (including long range) and forecasting.
- Must be able to demonstrate tangible achievements in driving improved business performance.
- Multi country support with regional revenues in excess of $100M.
- Strong analytical combined with innovative problem-solving skills.
- A proven track record of working autonomously in a matrix structured organization preferably with a US parent.
- Self-starter, ability to project manage many different issues and relentless focus on getting things done.
- High degree of partnering skills: personal integrity; drive for results; forward thinker; performance-oriented, proactive and cross functional thinker.
- Strong communication.
- Ability to get into detail where needed.
- Advanced Excel skills and good knowledge of Powerpoint.
- Communicate strongly and effectively across multiple levels of the company.
- Knowledge of SAP, BPC, Business Objects and TM1/Cognos is an advantage.
- Financial Analysis
- Business Impact Analysis
- Business Process Improvement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'