SENIOR FORMULATION SCIENTIST
Our client is going through an exciting growth phase and with the acquisition of a number of new contracts are looking for a Senior Lead Formulation Scientist to join the Formulation Development team.
Focused within the area of Formulation Development and Clinical Trial Manufacture based in Nottingham this role is critical in supporting both clinical and product development projects.
The right candidate will demonstrate a desire to work in a fast-paced environment, provide technical excellence in the development of solid-oral/topical based dosage formats, demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of techniques, instrumentation and the interpretation of scientific data within cGMP guidelines and coach and mentor junior staff to enhance their understanding of pharmaceutical dosage forms and their development.
This is a key leading role and with it comes the opportunity to develop and expand your skills with a view to progressing further.
- Relevant Scientific Degree or equivalent qualifications.
- Competency and practical expertise in the development and manufacture of a range of Pharmaceutical dosage forms, in particular solid oral dose forms, developed during industrial placement (10+ years).
- Experienced in working to cGMP and Quality Procedures, preferably working on a day-to-day basis on the manufacture and packaging of Clinical grade materials (5+ years).
- Experienced in using a range of Pharmaceutical Processing equipment, in particular wet and dry granulation, spray drying, tabletting and coating.
- You must be able to manage multiple priorities and work productively and flexibly.
- Independent working is essential, as is the ability to help, troubleshoot, coach and work within a team.
- You will be fully proficient with IT systems.
- You will have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You will preferably have a wide network of known associates in the industry and good relationships with industrial suppliers.
- You will have significant experience working within a cGMP laboratory environment and will be expected to contribute to the creation and upkeep of key documentation such as SOPs, Specifications, Protocols and Reports.
In return for all this our client offers a very competitive salary and benefits package plus.the opportunity to work for a company which is growing, giving further opportunities for you to develop your career further
If you are interested please apply now attaching an up to date copy of your cv and salary expectation for a confidential chat
- Processing Equipment
- Product Development
- Quality Procedures
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'