Senior Formulation Scientist - Freeze-Drying
A Pharmaceutical company is looking for a Formulation Scientist to join its growing team. You will help develop bespoke formulations for pharmaceutical clients. You must have significant previous experience in Freeze-Drying Cycle Development.
- Acting as Project Manager (PM) for a share of current client jobs including:
- Performing pre and post-freeze-drying analysis
- Freeze-Drying Cycle Development for new and existing products such as vaccines, chemotherapy treatments, therapeutic and biological agents, and diagnostics
- Formulation Development for new and existing products as above
- Perform remote and onsite consultancy / troubleshooting for our global client base
- Composing reports based on the above activities
- Provision of regular e-mail and telephone updates to our global clients for the above activities
- Contribute to Biopharma training courses (laboratory workshops and lecturing) upon gaining sufficient experience and confidence
- Equipment monitoring
- Logging in samples
Assist with cleaning of laboratory and equipment
- General housekeeping duties
- Graduate / Postgraduate qualification in a scientific discipline (though consideration will be given if candidate has sufficient experience in lieu of this)
- Proven experience in freeze-drying
- Experience in analytical techniques including FDM, DTA, mDSC, DVS and XRD would be desirable though training will be provided.
- Experience in managing projects would be valuable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accurate recording and filing of data
- Good organisational skills
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Work well within a team
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work to company quality standards
- Lyophilisation - Cryodesiccation - Vaccines - Therapeutics - Chemotherapy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'