Rowland Talent Solutions are working with a leading FMCG manufacturing company in the West Midlands. My client works with some of the biggest names in personal care, toiletries and cosmetics and they are looking for a Senior Development Chemist to lead a team of NPD Scientists.
Leading a small development team, you will manage NPD projects ensuring they are to industry regulations, on time, on cost and on quality.
- Formulation and development of new and existing products.
- Lead the development of products from concept, through scale-up to launch.
- Set up, monitor and record stability testing.
- Liaise effectively with raw material suppliers, ensuring that the company have full use and knowledge of the latest materials and technology.
- Cost new formulations and order materials for formulation work.
- Prepare and pack customer samples.
- Deal with internal and external customers at all levels
- Build relationships with relevant customers and act as point of contact for technical queries.
- Ensure that products are safe and conform to all legal and customer requirements.
- Prepare all necessary manufacturing and Quality Control documents and the supplying of all necessary finished product standards to Quality Control.
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified in Chemistry (or related subject) and have experience in the formulation and development of either cosmetics, shampoos, gels, soaps or other toiletries. You will have an expert knowledge of materials, new innovations and technologies, and regulatory standards within cosmetics & toiletries.
Key Words: Cosmetics, Personal Care, Toiletries, Beauty, Soaps, Shampoo, Gels, Skincare, Creams, Hair Care, Emulsions, Chemist, Formulation, Blending, Development, Technologist, Research and Development, R&D, Product Development, NPD, Colour.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job