Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the forecasting process with the Capacity Planning Manager
- Ensure the monthly (period) production of rolling 3, 6 and 12-month capacity plans plan for all contact volumes, resource requirements and use of clinics
- Develop and utilise the analytical models used for forecasting and financial budgeting
- Liaise with SDMs/Associate Directors and other 3rd parties to assess demand drivers in order to produce and regularly review the detailed forecasts and schedules.
- Propose and manage within the forecast process, weekly levels for formal off-line activity eg training, holidays
- Produce weekly contact forecasts agreed with the business (clients) in accordance with established timeframes
- Analyse past performance and trends including monitoring of shrinkage factors - annual leave, training, meetings etc and use this to support the weekly forecasting process at all levels
- Plan future resource requirements by skill and time of week in timescales as agreed with Resource Planning and HR
- Team, Take Responsibility, Deliver on our Promises, Professionalism and Excellence, Continually Learn and Develop
- Promoting and delivering Workplace Wellbeing Plan across all employees within the Resource Planning and Scheduling structure
- Carry out other ad hoc tasks commensurate with level of responsibility as requested
Experience, skills and knowledge
- Experience of resource / capacity planning in a complex delivery, multi-site, multi-disciplined operation.
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills
- Demonstrable influencing skills, able to adapt style as required to persuade and gain support of stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective decision maker and able to work autonomously
- Ability to gather, analyse, interpret, and present (complex) quantitative and qualitative data to a range of audiences.
- Use of analytics to create and deliver improvement opportunities
- Ability to think logically and construct sound, persuasive arguments
- Be an advocate for change and process improvement
- Resilience and ability to deal with setbacks constructively and work to resolution of issues
- Able to demonstrate a clear attention to detail, ensuring that all relevant documentation including management reports are accurate, meaningful, easily understood and fit for the purpose for which they are intended
- Ability to maintain and develop strong, trust based working relationships
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'