An exciting opportunity has arisen for Senior Flexible Benefits Consultant to join one of the market leaders within this field. Have you got a minimum of 5 years experience working in flexible Benefits Consulting? One of the largest firms in the Flexible benefits industry are now recruiting for a Senior Flexible Benefits Consultant!
To be successful in this role, applicants will need to have proven experience of working in a similar Consultant role - specifically within the specialist Flexible Benefits industry - whilst also being able to:
* Provide strategic advice on whole benefit solution encompassing risk, health as well as flex consultancy and demonstrable knowledge of Auto Enrolment and benefits legislation.
* Management and completion of data analysis and benefit audits in conjunction with associate consultant.
* Project manage scheme changes and product implementations
* Ensure enquiries from clients are prioritised and resolved efficiently; ensuring departmental service levels are met.
* Treat all your customers fairly by fully understanding and practising the principles of the company's Customer Service brand
* Be able to manage a small team of consultants successfully & efficiently
* Technical expertise in connection with benefit design (working in conjunction with relevant qualified person) across total benefit provision.
The role offers a generous basic salary along with contributory Pension, Flexible cash benefits & Private medical care. This is alongside the prospect of working for an internationally recognised financial services organisation.
The position will be a rewarding role with lots of scope for progression within the market leading, reputable organisation. You will also be rewarded with an excellent salary and company benefits- as well as the opportunity to push forward the team and company to become the out and out market leader within the Flexible Benefits field.
Please quote 40841 when calling Alexander Lloyd on and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.