Located in beautiful surroundings of the home counties. Your role will play a part in the day to day running of the club, assisting your team wherever necessary, ensuring that your team adhere to the club's health and safety policy and making the facility a positive and uplifting environment for both staff and members.
* You will be responsible for ensuring the clubs high customer service standards are met and exceeded
* Deliver classes, Induction's and PT sessions
* Assist in implementation of new ideas to drive revenue
* Supervise the fitness team in absence of management
* Ensuring all problems are dealt with efficiently and effective
* Promote the services of the club and its benefits to prospects/members
* Adhere to H&S policies and the clubs own exceptional standards
* Maintain a safe and welcoming environment for all members and staff
* Staff Training
* Ensure all admin and members records are correct and in line with GDPR
* Reporting into the Assistant Fitness Manager/ Fitness Manager
You will need to have a positive and upbeat attitude with the desire to deliver results. Customer service is key for this role and you will need to posses a keen interest/passion for the Fitness and Well-being industry.
* Discounted meals on shift
* Private Healthcare
* Discounted Membership
* 28 days holidays
* Childcare Vouchers
* Development opportunities
* Discounts on many retailers
If this sounds like you then don't hesitate and APPLY today!
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Personal Trainer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'