Based in Cambridgeshire, the Firmware Engineer / Embedded Software Engineer will be joining an exciting company focused on developing a range new wearable technology devices. The company is a start-up that already has products to market and in use around the world.
This is a very interesting opportunity for a Firmware Engineer or Embedded Software engineer whom has a genuine interest in embedded computing to join a development team in a rapidly expanding market. The role will include the development of innovative new designs and maintaining existing products, this will involve: Design and development of Real time firmware in C with RTOS techniques; Delivering all required process documentation; Ensuring that tests are carried out, including the automation of tests; Providing support for the customer support team and demonstrations on occasion.
The Firmware / Embedded Software Engineer will have a good relevant Degree, along with:
• A proven background as either a Firmware Engineer or Embedded Software Engineer
• Experience in Real-time firmware development in C, including multi-tasking and RTOS techniques
• Experience programming with PIC, AVR or ARM based processors in C/C++
• A background in Health-Car, Medical, Automotive or another regulated field would be highly beneficial
• Other areas of interest include: Bluetooth, TCP/IP, Serial communications or TETRA
The company offers an excellent salary and benefits.