Fire Alarm engineer required for our client, a specialist in fire and security based in the Peterborough area. You will primarily working at commercial sites in the sorrounding area, covering Cambridgshire and Northamptonshire, such as schools and colleges, as well as other public buildings.
The successful engineer should be multi-skilled and competent in a variety of tasks including previous experience installing / commissioning, fault finding and carrying out PPM, on a variety of different manufacturers fire alarms, ensuring that the relevent British standards are met. In addition, the Fire Alarm Engineer will be carrying out service and mainteance on emergency lighting, fire extinguishers and it would be advantageous if the Engineer has previous experience working on CCTV and access control systems also.
Fire Alarm Engineer Position Overview
- Carrying out service, fault finding, installation and commissioning of a variety of manufacturers fire alarm systems.
- Carrying out service, maintenance and installation of emergency lighting and fire extinguishers.
Fire Alarm Engineer Position Requirements
- Previous experience working with fire alarms.
- FIA and BAFE training
- Based within commutable distance of Peterborough
- 17th edition or equivalent electrical qualifications advantageous
Fire Alarm Engineer Position Remuneration
- £26k - £32k basic salary, DOE
- Commission (OTE circa £40k)
- Company Van
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy