SENIOR FIRE ALARM ENGINEER - BEDFORDSHIRE - UP TO £40,000 BASIC
My Client based in Bedfordshire is currently looking for a Senior Fire Alarm Engineer to join their highly reputable, industry leading company!
Established over 10 years ago, with many of their staff having over 20 years’ experience you will be working with a fantastic team, delivering exceptional results.
NSI Gold, BAFE and BSI ISO9001 accredited company.
This role is 60% on the tools and 40% off the tools as you will not only be engineering but overseeing the fire division and projects.
This is a role for a FIRE AND SECURITY company and you must have at least 4 years Fire alarm experience to be considered for this role.
- Service and Commissioning of various Fire alarm Systems
- Oversee Fire department within the business
- Attend site and ensure all engineers are working to all regulations and health and safety standards
- Plan and implement proceedings for projects
- Communicate and build successful relationships with employees and customers
- On site - Monday to Friday 7.30am - 4.30/5pm
- Covering Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes, Cambridgeshire and rare London work
- Commercial sites
- Experienced Fire alarm Engineer
- Proven ability to manage projects and staff
- Experience within a construction environment
- Ideally you will have some or all of the FIA qualifications
- ECS and SSSTS/SMSTS desirable but not essential
- Must be a team player, ready to be on or off the tools when needed
- Dynamic, forward-thinking and high attention to detail
You will receive:
- Up to £40,000 basic
- Company Van
- 20 days holiday
- Training and progression
- The opportunity to help run a division with the future prospect of climbing the ladder even further
- No call out (this could change to subject to the company’s needs)
If you are a Fire alarm Engineer looking for progression or a step up, or a Senior Fire alarm Engineer looking for change - please do not hesitate and apply now! This role will not be around for long!
- Project Management
- Fire Alarm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'