Senior FinTech Recruitment Consultant
This business is based solely around the needs of the customer. Global specialists in Financial Services and Technology recruitment, they offer permanent, retained, interim, and contract solutions to over 400 of the leading financial companies in the world. Joining this agency is an opportunity to run, grow and develop your own business, they are clear that they want to engage long term with their staff and give opportunities internally that engender meaningful partnerships.
This role will involve the management and development of new and existing client accounts within the financial services technology space. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Liaising and building business relationships with technology hiring managers and HR/internal resourcing managers at leading financial services organisations.
- Networking and mapping within these organisations in order to expose new recruitment opportunities.
- Deliver into released and sourced roles including reviewing and sending CVs and arranging interviews while ensuring a high quality of customer service is maintained at all times.
- Working with the leadership team to highlight where key roles need more focus and offering assistance with sourcing strategies.
- Providing salary data and market intelligence to clients, ensuring that the full knowledge within the company is harnessed to provide the client with as much detail as possible.
- A minimum of 3 years financial services technology recruitment experience.
- 3 to 5 years in a client facing role.
- A broad understanding of the wider technology landscape
- Very high level of attention to detail, including having excellent written and verbal communication skills.
PLEASE APPLY BELOW
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'