Progressive Strategic Solutions are one of the first companies in the UK to obtain Chartered status, we are market leading specialists in High Net Worth financial planning sector. The Company has strong professional relationships and has developed logical, transparent and tax efficient investment strategies that clearly align investor interests.
Our approach is very different in terms of cost and approach to the sector in general - Progressive are committed to ethical work practice and social responsibilities and have pioneered in the renewable energy infrastructure sector.
As a key part of this positive team you will be highly efficient, organised and be able to multi-task and prioritise tasks accordingly. You will have a hands-on approach and not be afraid to get on with the task in hand.
This is a broad role with varied tasks that will provide both a challenge and insight into the technical elements of financial planning predominately Pension Transfers - Support is available for those with the ambition to gain relevant qualifications. Previous relevant administration experience either for a product provider or an IFA practice but you should have the following strengths :-
- Ability to work within and help to develop defined business processes to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
- Strong Pension knowledge
- Polite and confident communicator, both face to face and over the telephone and email
- A positive and proactive approach to work and a desire to help the wider team
- Present a professional image in all client dealings
- Strong IT skills
- An assertive "can do" approach and attention to detail is of the utmost importance.
The role would suit a hard working career administrator with several years of experience within an IFA preferable Chartered. The successful candidate must be a real team player ready to work with a firm of talented individuals. Typical administration duties will include:
- Client liaison and communications
- Ensure appropriate data is accurately recorded on Company back-office system(s) - which is Iress X-Plan.
- Processing new business
- Request and obtain application forms and other associated paperwork
- Request and obtain all necessary information from providers
- Undertake research to allow advisers to identify suitable solutions to meet client needs.
In return we offer excellent pay structure with bonus system in place, in addition to basic pay, pleasant rural office space with easy free parking and an opportunity to join a young and eager team.
Immediate start available.
- X-Plan software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job