Juice Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with an independent Financial Services practise based in Bristol with the appointment of a Senior FS Administrator / Junior Paraplanner to join their expanding team.
The role will see you working closely with the Practice Manager and established team of Paraplanners to provide an integral function to the wider team.
- Managing client queries; liaising with relevant parties to chase outstanding documents
- Keeping client files and records updated accordingly
- Liaise closely with Financial Planners to gather all required research for production following reviews
- Supporting the Paraplanners with analysing information and conduct basic research to prepare reports
- Gather and provide product, platform and fund research - Present research to paraplanner
- Undertake and prepare complex research,
- Realigning risk profiles
- Draft and co-ordinate technical documents and research for client presentations
- Communicate updates with clients
- To undertake work of a project based nature as and when required to do so
- Ideally working towards Level 4 Diploma qualified in financial planning or relevant industry qualification
- Good level of investment/pension knowledge is desirable
- Salary £25, 000 - £28,000 + Bonus
- Hours - 9am - 5pm
- Achievable Bonus structure
- Career development
- Ongoing training and qualifications
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent attention to detail and organisation skills. You will confidently use your initiative and learn new tasks quickly. You will be naturally self-motivated and enjoy seeing tasks through to completion. Excellent communication skills, both written and over the telephone are essential to succeed in this role. Proficiently in all Microsoft packages is essential.
The role offers ongoing career development and progression opportunities, with a clear route in to Paraplanning.