They seek a senior Financial Services Administrator to work on a permanent basis in the corporate business side of their Financial Services Team.
In return a competitive salary and benefit package can be offered plus genuine career progression prospects are available.
Duties will include:
• Drafting letters, writing emails
• Answering and dealing with telephone enquiries
• Maintaining and updating records
• Co-ordinating member fund switches
• Assisting with non-advised transfer analysis
• Dealing with administrative matters for meetings
• Processing scheme renewals and checking/issuing accounts
• Assistance with preparation of data for scheme reviews
• Oversee the set up of client meetings
• Controlling and updating Intelligent Office
• Oversee the preparation of material for client meetings/presentations
• Assising with the preparation of fee schedules
• Generating and reviewing MI reports
• Preparation and taking of internal meetings
• Co-ordinating monthly team updates for the intranet
Experience and Knowledge required
The successful candidate must have very good experience in the corporate pensions area, dealing with group personal pensions as they will be offering a first class administrative service to our corporate clients and providing support to our Corporate Consultant and Employee Benefits Specialist.
• Group personal pension arrangements
• Dealing with technical queries in relation to Group Personal Pension schemes e.g. salary sacrifice, tapered annual allowance
• Auto enrolment including understanding employers duties in respect of AE requirements
• GPP administration including fund switches, transfer comparisons etc.
• Up to date with pensions legislation in the corporate market
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job