Working as part of a rapidly expanding global manufacturing company, the Asset Accounting team ensure the accurate and timely recording of fixed assets and quality and robustness of financial reporting. The role will require you to work with team across the organisation and in multiple countries
Market leading and successful global manufacturing business.
- Analyse and challenge information provided by business units for monthly/quarterly reporting
- Producing monthly fixed asset reports
- Liaise with project and Finance Managers to ensure accurate project status and accruals
- Prepare central adjustment journals
- Provide technical support to the business to ensure assets are correctly accounted for under IFRS.
- Be central contact for the audit of fixed assets by external auditor;
- Participate in projects carried out by Finance team.
- Identify opportunities for development and enhancement of reporting processes.
- Preparation of Balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the forecasting and budgeting cycle
- Ownership and coordination of the asset verification programme
- Strong IT skills, particularly with excel.
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA exam qualified essential
- Recent/current knowledge and understanding if IFRS (practical experience advantageous)
- Experience of analytically reviewing financial information and proven ability to challenge unusual or unexplained items
- Previous experience with SAP
- Previous sub-team management experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and influence personnel of various levels of seniority
- Ability to manage own time and workload whilst under pressure, including monthly reporting tasks and project work
Competitive salary and other benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job