Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Relocation Assistance
Our client a well-respected and leading Online Gaming company is looking to appoint a dynamic and highly skilled Financial Planning Analyst to the join their team. The Senior FP&A Analyst will support the FP&A Manager in the delivery of planning, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data to support and improve decision making within the business. The key responsibility of the role will be to identify, maintain and evaluate information and undertake periodic and weekly reporting.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager the Senior FP&A Analyst is expected to provide the necessary support to the FP&A Manager as well as working proactively with the rest of the FP&A team. In addition, build strong working relationships with the BI, Product and Marketing teams across the business to meet all identified information requirements.
The Senior FP&A analyst will also work closely with the Head of Commercial Finance and the Finance Manager (Marketing) in the Digital Financial Control team. This is with the purpose of ensuring that the FP&A team have a detailed understanding of the cost base with a specific focus on marketing to ensure the appropriate ROI’s are achieved on the spend. The Senior FP&A analyst will also be expected to deputise for the FP&A Manager when they are on annual leave
This challenging yet exciting Senior Financial Planning Analyst opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- Prepare regular reporting and analysis by using data sources such as the Strategic Data Warehouse systems. Reports are to include relevant and insightful commentary, ensuring that the data is accurate and delivered according to deadlines
- Support the FP&A Managers in the budgeting, planning and reforecasting processes for the business by assisting in identifying and modelling key business drivers by utilising a number of approaches including but not limited to current and historic trends and regression analysis. You will add business input and insight where necessary to the data
- Work with other members of the FP&A team and teams throughout the wider business to develop tools, models and processes that improve the analytical capabilities of the FP&A team. In addition, developing the effectiveness and insight generated by financial analysis to continually enhance and improve analysis provided
- Assist the FP&A Manager in the periodic detailed review of actual performance vs. budget or reforecast. This will enable you to highlight variances and trends, to then complete detailed analysis in conjunction with relevant business area. Working with the BI team you will identify areas for further review and report these to the FP&A Manager
- Support ad-hoc analysis, in conjunction with key stakeholders using past trends to collate future forecasts. You will need to understand key drivers and any financial impacts, including periodic reporting of actual performance vs. regression analysis
- Build good working relationships with key stakeholders within the business in order to understand business requirements
- Develop strong relationships and to support the three FP&A analysts in the team in order to share knowledge, ideas and best practice and help them develop.
- Build a close working relationship with the Head of Commercial Finance and the Finance Manager (Marketing) in the Digital Financial Control team to ensure the FP&A team are close to the costs of all Digital businesses.
- Support the FP&A Managers and to deputise for each of them when they are on annual leave or out of the business
- Attend operational meetings and add input/insight with managers from other teams in the business, becoming a key business partner within the FP&A team.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Part-Qualified accountant and a desire to complete the financial qualification (ideally
- CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Understanding of financial reporting including income statements and performance dashboards
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience using databases and dashboards desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of budgeting, business planning and forecasting ideal but not essential
- Ability to manage and manipulate large volumes of data in a fast paced environment
- Proactive in looking for opportunities to drive improvements
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- High standards of accuracy and precision
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written with all levels of staff - directorate, management and more junior colleagues.
- Manage your own time effectively, plan ahead and adopt a methodical approach to your work
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Business Planning
- Financial Analysis
- Online Gaming
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job