Are you a current Financial Planning Administrator looking to join a growing firm that support the professional development of their team members?
Our client company is a traditional financial planning firm that are trusted by their personal and corporate clients. Based in prestigious offices in Central London, they have developed an excellent team of professional individuals. The business is respected for their success and high-quality clients which enables them to continue to grow. They are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Financial Planning Administrator.
Roles and responsibilities - Senior Financial Planning Administrator
In your role as a Senior Financial Planning Administrator, you will be focused on working closely to support their successful Financial Advisers so that best service is always delivered to clients. Your duties will include:
- Processing business across all areas
- Liaising with clients via telephone, email and letters
- Preparing suitability reports
- Preparing client-facing reports
- Your duties will grow as your knowledge and skills continue to develop
- Plus, other tasks where requested
Training and Development
If you have initiative and long-term career objectives, the business will support you to develop the role to match your skills. They would support your professional development and this Senior Financial Planning Administrator role could lead to becoming a Paraplanner or Adviser, if desired.
Requirements to be considered - Financial Services Administrator
You must have:
- Experience of working within a Financial planning / IFA firm
- Investment and platform experience
- Pensions experience (especially drawdown and annuities)
- Started completing modules towards your Diploma (should be on-track to complete Level 4 DipFA within 12 - 18 months)
- High attention to detail, have long-term career objectives, ability to hit deadlines and willing to go the extra mile for clients
Benefits - Senior Financial Planning Administrator
- Salary of £28,000 - £30,000 plus bonuses and pension
- Working from their prestigious offices in Central London (ideally located to Liverpool Street station)
- You will be joining a great team, with a happy working environment and friendly atmosphere
- Career development and progression available and opportunity to grow with the business and become an integral part of the team
Central London (near Liverpool Street station)
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'