Senior Financial Planning Administrator
£24,000 - £27,000
NJR Recruitment is currently working with a well known wealth management practice that specialise in providing high quality personal advice on many aspects of financial planning.
Based in Leeds, our client is looking to recruit an experienced Financial Services Administrator to support a team of Financial Planners as they provide advice on Pensions and Investments to their well established client banks.
- Preparing client valuations and meeting packs
- Processing new business applications
- Undertaking general office duties
- Liaising with providers to obtain information relating to clients policies
- Writing letters
- Inputting data onto client management system.
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Excellent Training and Development
- Progression opportunities
- Free Parking
To apply for the role candidates should offer previous experience working for a Financial Services / Financial Planning Practice. Our client is looking for candidates offering an excellent attention to detail, accompanied by strong organization and interpersonal skills. Solid use of MS Office Applications are also essential.
For more information please contact NJR Recruitment quoting reference NJR9565
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'