Clark James are seeking an experienced Financial Planning Administrator for a fantastic Chartered practice. This role will be based in the Derby office.
We are looking for someone who is incredibly organised, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills. You will enjoy speaking to people by phone, get satisfaction from ticking things off your to-do list and being part of a busy team.
This role would suit someone with at least three years’ experience of working in a financial advice firm who is looking for the opportunity to work for an innovative and forward-thinking company, which will support you with your qualifications and career progression. You will ideally have several financial planning qualifications under your belt and be familiar with a range of financial platforms, providers and product types.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing financial transactions (related to investments, insurance policies, sales, fund switches, withdrawals, and so on) from the moment they are agreed and seeing them through to completion.
- Communication to clients throughout the transaction process.
- Requesting and collating financial information.
- Preparing application forms and client documentation.
- General client administration and communication.
- Addressing complex administration queries and investigating any problems.
- Providing support to financial planning advisers and paraplanners as required.
What makes our client interesting
- We offer holistic financial planning advice to our clients - predominantly affluent individuals and families.
- Passive investment approach.
- Cashflow forecasting as standard.
- We charge fixed fees, not a percentage of assets under management.
- We support and encourage flexible working.
- Chartered Financial Planning firm.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.A
- Financial Advice
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"