The Company: I am currently working on behalf of a nationally renowned IFA firm based in central Manchester who are looking to add an experienced private wealth admin support bod to their back-office support team. My client is a truly independent financial advice firm who adopt a really personal, tailored approach to financial planning and require an experienced financial services professional to join their team. Their core market is private wealth inclusive of investments, pensions, protection & IHT/tax planning) with a professional focused, targeted client base being the foundation of their continued development as a firm.
The Role: The remit here is a very broad, hands-on wealth administration support role geared around supporting multiple high performing financial advisers, working in HNW circles from a technical admin support perspective. Your responsibilities across technical administration includes, but isn’t limited to the following:
- Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and 3rd party firms
- Point of contact for all client servicing and new business queries; to research and resolve client issues timely and efficiently.
- Preparation for client meetings and attend as and when required.
- Process all business in accordance with required processes & proactive pipeline management.
- Prepare and print illustrations, key features and applications as required.
- Maintain core systems ensuring that all tasks are carried out and completed in line with company policy and procedures.
- Request policy information from third party policy providers.
- Coordinate and produce client valuations as part of the advice delivery process.
- Maintain client records in accordance with internal Compliance requirements.
- Prioritise workload to ensure all activities are timely, compliant and conducted in a manner that will meet the agreed performance standards and deliver outstanding service to clients.
You will support consultants in a whole of market capacity and provide a high-quality service to new and existing individual clients. The role will require you to support both administrators and consultants in their work and control workflows in a team-leader type capacity.
The Person: The successful candidate will ideally come from an IFA/wealth management background and have exposure to supporting IFA’s/financial advisers in a private wealth environment. You will have wide-ranging knowledge in one of more of the following product areas: investments, pensions, life cover, savings/bonds/ISAs and ideally 2 years’ plus experience in a similar working environment. My client is looking for senior admin support individuals with experience to hit the ground running from day 1 so experience, and exposure to the above environment is essential.
What next? Please send CV applications to Chris at CB3 Associates Ltd and they will be reviewed inside 24 hours. And for further opportunities we are working on within the financial services sector please visit the website below: