Senior Financial Planner - Liverpool - 6 month contract - Up to £415 Umb £330 PAYE - IR35 Status: Inside Scope
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Planner to work for a major government department based in Liverpool on a 6 month contract. Candidates with financial planning experience within a central government department are highly desirable for this role.
To support the Senior Finance Business Partner in providing financial support to the business. Provide a single point of contact, advice and challenge on the use of resources in demand, performance and business plan priorities.
Skills and experience:
- Knowledge and experience in developing, monitoring and updating complex financial models, using net present value, scenario analysis and other techniques to aid decision making
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of Finance systems and processes
- Qualified CCAB / CIMA accountants or those with similar level of experience are highly desirable
- Ability to explain financial information to non financial audiences, and to support the financial assessment of proposals to aid decision making
- Activity based costing experience preferred
Please apply without delay as there is a deadline with this role. Ref: 811557
IR35 Status: Inside Scope
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlistedAdvantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Security Clearance
- Cost Management
- Book Keeping
- Finance Business Partner