Senior Financial Lines Claims Adjuster
Up to £65,000
Our client, one of the biggest MGAs in the London market, is currently looking for a Senior Financial Lines Claims Adjuster. The successful candidate will work to provide the best possible claims service to the company's underwriting partners, policyholders and brokers.
- Receive, manage and process claims in a timely and efficient manner, from first notice to closure.
- Accurately assess liability and quantum of claims and technically analyse policy wordings.
- Follow applicable reserving philosophy and claims standards, including adherence to contractual delegated authorities and service level agreements.
- Assist in audits of Third Party Administrators (TPAs) in the UK and internationally.
- Establish, analyse and report on claims KPIs to the Chief Legal, Risk Officer and Managing Director of Business Units as required, providing commentary and input into the overall Claims strategy.
- Support the IT system / bordereaux process, ensuring data quality and accuracy is maintained.
- Work with and manage vendors effectively.
- Minimum of 5 years Financial Lines claims experience, including UK claims experience.
- Strong technical ability, with end-to-end knowledge of the Insurance process and claims management.
- Professional Indemnity claims experience is essential. Ideally, candidates will have additional D&O experience, and Financial Institutions experience is also preferred.
- Solicitors will also be considered, but will need to have in-house experience.
- A Law Degree is welcomed, but is not essential criteria.
Keywords: Claims Underwriter; Financial Lines; Financial Lines Claims; Professional Indemnity Claims; D&O Claims; Financial Institutions Claims;
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'