Senior Financial Crime Analytics Analyst
£39,000 - £53,000 (+ benefits + bonus)
A reputably organisation, within the financial services sector, has enlisted my help in locating a commercially proven Financial Crime Analytics Analyst, whom thinks both strategically, as well as technically (working with SAS and SQL daily). If you are determined to make to be part of an: innovative environment, use technical tools, be part of a growing business and make a difference in the fraud analytics space, this might just be the right opportunity for you.
In the Senior Financial Crime Analytics Analyst you can expect to get your hands on tools such as SAS and SQL from the beginning. Focus on protecting this company against fraud by using your analytical abilities. Recognise behaviours and patterns, evaluate risk and make initiatives to reduce fraud in a data heavy environment.
Your Skills & Day to Day Responsibilities may include:
- SAS and SQL will be essential tools in a dedicated Fraud environment
- Work in a team environment to help implement strategy on counter fraud initiatives
- Analysing Fraud patterns and behaviours through data and implementing solutions to mitigate losses
- Have understanding of AML
- Experience in communicating analytical findings to various stakeholders within the business
- Proven experience using SQL and SAS in a commercial environment
- Strong experience using fraud based tools such as Hunter, Falcon, TS2 etc.
Competitive salary from £39,000 to £53,000 (dependent on experience). An above industry standard bonus. A strong benefits package, which includes, but not limited to Healthcare, Dental, pension, flexible working.
How to Apply:
Please register your interest by sending your CV and via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar opportunities, please contact Corey Seeger at Harnham.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job