Our client based in Berkshire is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Controller for their organisation.
The role will involve working closely with the MD to grow the business commercially.
The successful individual will have a strong financial background both commercially & financially and implement financial budgetary controls, management of the finance team, accurate reporting and identification of areas of the business to improve the efficiency of the group of companies processes and profitability.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide financial input regarding each of the groups businesses to help drive the business forward.
- Provide continuous development to the financial team to ensure effective delivery of Management Accounts, Statutory Reports, Payroll and efficient ledgers.
- Work closely with all departments ensuring system processes are followed in a profit efficient manner.
- Produce monthly management accounts with commentary on any variances
Key Attributes & Skills:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with experience in a similar role
- Ability to influence at all levels and build co-operative relationships
- A motivator and ambitious to drive innovative thinking
- Flexible and adaptable in their approach
- Good understanding of IT systems
- A hands on people’s person willing to understand the business from the ground up
- Strong influencing skills and people management skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join a growing SME with the ability to influence.
- Financial Controller
- Qualified Chartered Accountant