My client a recognised brand within the Financial Services sector are looking to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst. The role will be part of the Financial Planning and Analysis Finance team and will consist of Finance business partnering with the Functions - HR, Risk & Compliance, Finance, Audit, Legal and the Operations area to provide best in class Finance support to the Director of each Function and the Director of Operations and their respective teams.
Role responsibilities include:
- Providing analytical support to new business initiatives. Assessing and contributing to business cases for tactical and strategic investments in any Function and Operations, monitoring progress and benefits realisation.
- Providing analytical support for new (or renewed) contracts with major suppliers for Functions and Operations.
- Ensuring all budgets and plans for each Function and Operations are produced in a timely manner and to quality required for submission to executive committees and the Board of directors.
- Managing the production of the monthly financial MI (including insightful, actionable commentary) for each Function and Operations by working day 3 of each month.
- Managing a view of financial risks and opportunities within each of the Function's and Operations cost base on an ongoing basis.
- Creating analytical insight to help identify opportunities to drive change and improve efficiency (including driving revenues, reducing costs) within each Function and Operations.
- Documentation of key Finance processes including identification of key controls.
We are looking for someone with exceptional interaction skills and this role will have visibility across all functions including; HR, Risk & Compliance, Finance, Audit, Legal and Operations centre, other Finance FBP's and Central Finance FP&A.
The ideal individual will newly qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent with a Management Accounting and Finance Business Partnering background. You will be highly motivated, pro-active and be able to challenge commercial business decisions. The ideal candidate will be proficient in MS Excel.
If you are keen to be considered for this opportunity, please send an up to date CV to for immediate consideration.
Capita Professional Recruitment welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Professional Recruitment is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'