Are you highly analytical ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified accountant looking to step up into a Senior Financial Analyst role and manage?
Do you have experience in FMCG, Retail or Luxury Brands seeking bigger challenge in an International Company?
A Brand New opportunity for a Financial Analyst with ideally 5+ years experience in a FP&A role gained in a multisite company. You will be reporting directly to FP&A Director and with your team will be in charge of management accounts and business reporting for one the company's division. This is a highly commercial role working closely with budget holders, advising them on all financial and non financial matters to make best decisions for the business and secure highest profitability.
- Manage P&L, work with business partners to develop business plans, make cost saving recommendations based on analysis and discussions
- Produce monthly, quarterly and year end closing Management Accounts; financial and managerial report to support the achievement of business goals
- Analyse variances in sale, margin and cost centres
- Undertake forecast variance analysis with budget holders
- Budget preparation
- Driving FP&A team for maximum input on business decision, provide financial and commercial output regarding the annual budgeting and in year reforecast
This is a very urgent role, shortlisting by end of the week!!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.