Main Activities and Responsibilities
• Support the Finance team as a business partner and advisor to the Finance team, advising on financial matters and ensuring delivery of business and operational objectives.
• Support the Finance team in providing insight and analysis to the business to aid forward looking and strategic decision making.
• Oversight of actual monthly results and KPIs and informed and insightful commentary thereon.
• Highlight key risks and opportunities within functions and providing insights
• Support decisions on project and portfolio investments, ensuring they are measured against financial targets
• Identify and address operational improvement and cost opportunities. Contribute and support to Technology, Finance and Enabling Functions Finance transformation initiatives as required.
• Develop & prepare financial business cases supporting the Finance Team. Support decisions on pipeline investments, ensuring they are measured against financial targets
• Work collaboratively to deliver key reporting, planning and forecasting processes providing accurate and timely future facing data on which to base decisions
• Understand the businesses regulatory and audit requirements and ensure they are adhered to
• Consistent and extensive collaboration within Finance and across the business, including colleagues in Geographies, Product groups, Enabling Functions, Country hub Finance and Centres of excellence.
• Provide financial support on strategic projects to guide decisions and improve project outcomes
The ideal candidate will be degree educated and available to start on Monday 16th April. If you are a suitable candidate and you are interested in this position, please apply today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business