Edward Mann are recruiting on behalf of a leading private healthcare group based in Central London. Our client requires a Senior Financial Analyst to partner with their ever-growing technology division.
There is great potential to develop a long-term career within and ever-growing and successful group.
- Ensuring financial reporting is in compliance with Group Accounting Policies.
- Preparing and entering re-class, inter-company and accrual entries monthly.
- Preparing a monthly variance analysis for the appropriate COID within 5 business days of month-end close.
- Distributing the monthly financial reports to the Division CIO and Division Directors.
- Reconciling Balance Sheet accounts and completing Post Closing Review Guide monthly.
- Processing Capital Expenditure Requests, Purchase Requisitions, and Invoices for the appropriate COID.
- Coordinating the annual merit and PEP process for the Division-based employees.
- Coordinating the annual budget process for the COID. This includes: consolidating and distributing Pillar budget files, contributing to the Budget Directives, and preparing the budget presentation workpaper package. The budget presentation facilitates the review between the CFO, and IT&S CIO.
Performing lifecycle management duties for IT&S:
- Active management of IT Contracts, software licenses, and hardware
- Assist in calculation of billing methodology once final budget approval for facility billings.
- Assist in mid-year rate review as needed.
- ROI analysis as needed.
- Qualified accountant - ACCA / CIMA
- Strong analytical and business partnering skills
For more information PLEASE APPLY ASAP.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
- Credit Control