Orka Financial is working with a large Pharmaceutical business based in High Wycombe to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparation of a weekly sales flash, month end reporting, budget management and analysis, with a particular emphasis on sales. They will also work with the regional teams to ensure that quarterly financial targets are met and the budgets are well managed and communicated. This role will also act as a business partner to the commercial teams, the senior financial analyst will need to demonstrate commercial acumen, be able to challenge the business and make a real and positive contribution to the Region.
- Timely production of consolidated weekly/monthly reports covering all aspects of the Profit and Loss account
- Maximise the reporting capabilities of our financial planning software
- Regularly monitor and communicate performance vs latest quarter targets
- Variance analysis compared to the prior budget/forecast
- Consolidated variance analysis of the actuals vs prior years and forecasts
- Creation of presentation packs to highlight key areas of plans, variances and issues
- Preparation of regular reports that provide detailed insight to the Senior leadership
Education & Experience
• Degree qualified
• Qualified accountant. CIMA, ACA
• Experience of financial planning in a multi-divisional and international organisation preferred.
• Evidence of commercial awareness.
• Strong Excel skills.
Skills & Personal Qualities:
• High degree of accuracy with an extremely good attention to detail.
• Well organised and able to prioritise during time pressured periods.
• A general interest in commercial and marketing issues relevant to the financial planning and management of a healthcare business.
• Ability to build positive working relationships where challenge and contribution is the norm.
• Responsive and proactive.
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
£50,000 - £60,000 + bonus + benefits
- Financial Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job