Senior Financial Analyst, EMEA
Competitive Salary + excellent benefits
Our International pharmaceutical client is looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to support the FP&A Manager and team in the consolidation and processing of EMEA financial data, including budgets, forecasts and actuals of 12 overseas entities in multiple currencies. The consolidation includes the reconciliation and elimination of intercompany transactions, unrealised profit and harmonisation of management accounting to IFRS group statutory consolidation.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Preparation of the multi-national, multi-currency EMEA consolidated group management accounts for actual results, forecast and budget while ensuring all deadlines are met.
* Review, recommend and implement a management accounting consolidation which is harmonised and consistent with IFRS and group statutory consolidation.
* Calculate unrealised profit amounts for actual results, forecast and budget, analysing key variances and understanding the drivers behind the unrealised profit methodology.
* Prepare the detailed margin analysis files for budget, actuals and forecast for the FP&A manager's analytical review.
* Prepare variance analysis and commentary to assist in the understanding of results against all comparators.
* Calculate, review and post the complex EMEA consolidation elimination entries in the European central reporting database and reconcile to the group management accounts.
* Become a proactive member of the BOARD implementation team (new EMEA consolidation system) in readiness for go live and an SME for the future operational use of the system.
* Provide quality business partnering to affiliates, business unit heads and other stakeholders, whilst striving to improve the communication and working relationships.
* Generate and issue the monthly Finance dashboard which incorporates Financial KPI's and drive improvements across the region.
* Generate EMEA working capital reports for the Treasury department including the calculation of metrics.
* Support and provide cover for the EMEA Business Unit Partner, including the One Europe bonus calculations and reconciliations.
* Calculate and provide forecast accuracy analysis and help to drive improvements in the forecasting submissions.
* Continuously question current working practices to drive to efficiency and improvements across the FP&A function.
* To provide cover and support on an ADHOC basis to the EMEA FP&A Manager, Assistant Financial Analyst, EMEA and EMEA Business Unit Partner.
Skills & Experience required:
* Financial accounting experience with exposure to Group Consolidations, Budgeting and Forecasting
* Fluency in the English language, both written and oral. Additional European languages are considered an advantage
* Previous experience in financial modelling / Visual Basic a distinct advantage
* Experience in working in a Finance / Accounting Function.
* Competent IT skills are required, specifically advanced Excel.
* Pharmaceutical and epidemiology experience desirable
* University graduate or equivalent.
* Qualified Accountant
* Continuous improvement mentality.
* Strong communication skills both to financial and non-financial stakeholders.
* Able to build positive and effective working relationships across the business.
* Ability to work with large data sets.
* Attention to detail a must.
* Ability to work within a highly motivated, fast paced team environment.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply.
For further details, please contact us on
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
- Financial Analyst
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'