R13 recruitment are currently supporting a well-established organisation in their recruit for a new addition to their Client Services Support team. You will play an integral role within the organisation, with your main responsibility being to support the company and ensure all clients receive the highest levels of service at all times.
Duties to include:
- Providing integral administrative support to the business.
- Liaising with clients and product providers via telephone, letter and email.
- Handling client queries promptly and clearly.
- Preparation of client files, meeting notes and plan information on behalf of colleagues.
- Accurately inputting client information onto internal systems.
- Providing appropriate documentation to enable changes to be processed.
- Arranging the set-up of all policies and plans and producing plan information.
- Buying and selling funds and other investments.
- Calculating portfolio performance and other analytical work.
- Meeting and greeting clients upon arrival to the office.
- Providing telephone cover for other areas of the business when required.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
You will have/be:
- A certificate in Financial Services (or equivalent) OR working towards qualification.
- Experience gained in Financial Services or Insurance or an IFA environment is essential.
- Working knowledge of Financial Products and/or Financial Planning Tools.
- An understanding of FCA rules, ethics and financial regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to liaise at varying levels.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel and Word.
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload in order to meet deadlines.
- Strong administration skills.
This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week. Offered salary of £18,000 - £26,000 DOE. Comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 23 days annual leave + bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, death in service 4x salary and free onsite car parking.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Financial Services
- Financial Administrator
- Client Support