Altum are working with the world’s leading entertainment company to recruit a Senior Financial Accountant within their international finance team.
Working closely with senior financial employees you will be reviewing and advising on technical accounting treatments in markets across the globe. Reporting into the International Accounting Director you will help prepare divisional reporting data for the U.S. parent company. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant with excellent communication skills and a strong analytical mindset.
- Review of month-end reporting packages from International markets
- Preparation of divisional balance sheet submissions and reconciliations to U.S. head office
- Provision of feedback and support to local accounting teams
- Resolution of any accounting issues
- Ad hoc projects
- Qualified accountant (ACA)
- Experience of audit/internal control operations
- Experience in multi-currency operations
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Excellent communication skills
If you think you meet the required criteria and would like to hear more please then don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- Communication Skills
- International Accounting
- International Finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'