Senior Financial Accountant
My client a market-leading leading manufacturer based near Middlewich is currently looking to appoint a Senior Financial Accountant to lead and manage the production of the balance sheet and cash flow for the business whilst ensuring full compliance with accounting standards and policy.
- Production of Monthly Balance Sheet and Cash Flow with associated commentary.
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations and completion of the Financial Close Policy.
- Ensuring the business is compliant with UK & US GAAP.
- Quarterly VAT Returns.
- Ensuring all Intrastat Returns are completed and filed as required.
- Liaising with group finance and external tax advisors on tax computations.
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register and the appropriate depreciation policies.
- Analysis of obsolete and slow moving inventory on a monthly basis and determine the adequacy of the provision.
- Reviewing inventory checks and adjusting system stock as required.
- Overseeing the bi-annual Stock Count and managing the reconciliation.
- Overseeing the monthly Aged Debt Review and managing the Bad Debt Provision.
- Preparation of the year end statutory accounts.
- Supporting the Head of Finance in the monitoring and improvement of the Cash Conversion Cycle.
- Assisting the Head of Finance with budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Supporting the Head of Finance with both internal and external audits.
- Time Management and attention to detail
- Teamwork, integrity and good communication skills
- Strong IT Skills- proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other Office packages required.
- Experience of managing a team
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Technically strong in the practical application of UK and US GAAP
Competitive benefits package including; Bonus, Pension, 25 days holiday with additional service increments, health cash plan, life assurance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'