A superb opportunity has arisen for a technically savvy Financial Accountant to join an impressive organisation and make their mark within a global business that has recently gone through a positive period of change.
You will join a team of like-minded and sociable Financial Accountants responsible for the group accounting and statutory reporting including full financial statements.
As a fully qualified Accountant, or Qualified by Experience Financial Accountant;
• Your technical ability will include sound understanding of debits and credits and experience of producing a full set of accounts including profit and loss and balance sheet.
• You must be able to navigate through accounting standards
• Experience of PLC reporting would be advantageous
• UK GAAP and FRS 101 Reduced Disclosure Framework knowledge would also be advantageous
• The team also support Group Consolidations so an expectation of some understanding of this process would be helpful
• Powerpoint, word and advanced excel skills are prerequisite
If you are an ambitious and tenacious Financial Accountant, that is looking to make a role their own whilst working as part of a team who regularly socialise during office hours, this is the role for you.
You will enjoy a lucrative salary and benefits package to include remuneration up to £60k per annum, 15% bonus, healthcare, company pension scheme, 25 days holiday and free on site gym membership.
The role offers some flexibility in start/ finish times also home working when appropriate against the business needs.
What’s not to like! Apply now to be in with a chance of securing this once in a lifetime opportunity. Interviews will take place around the 27th August.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"