Our client, a rapidly expanding international group based in Cambridge are looking for a technically strong chartered accountant to take on the newly created role as a Senior Financial Accountant.
Reporting directly into a highly experienced Director of Finance, who will act as a great mentor, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking lead on the statutory reporting for all international and UK entities.
- Producing the financial statements alongside IFRS, including the liaison with external auditors/ regulators.
- Preparing detailed tax analysis, including managing transfer pricing.
- Reconciling large volumes of data to be presented in reports.
- Producing detailed analysis reports, of which can be presented to the business.
- P&L reporting and regular financial performance reporting.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA or equivalent) that has a good technical grounding in finance. With the role well balanced between statutory reporting, analysis and management reporting you must have both a strong understanding of reporting standards and have a naturally inquisitive, analytical mind. The ideal candidate will be a strong influencer and communicator. This role is best suited to a highly progressive finance professional looking to work themselves towards a Finance Director position.
Offering a competitive benefits package including private health, leading pension scheme and great internal development the group also emphasise a great working ethic encompassing work/life balance and driving results.
This role is likely to be filled before the closing date, please do not hesitate in applying or contacting Callum on .
- financial accountant
- finance manager
- statutory reporting