Senior Financial Accountant
Senior Financial Accountant - Banbury - 45 - 50K
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with an International Manufacturing organisation who are looking for a Senior Financial Accountant in Banbury to join the team. The role reports into a Site Financial Controller and is a key role in the site finance team responsible for managing general ledger management accounting, divisional reporting, financial controls testing and statutory returns.
The organisation in question are a market leader in their field with 70 sites worldwide and over 8,000 engineers to ensure they're providing new levels of innovation and setting new standards for the rest of the industry.
The team of 4 split duties and have a hands on approach to ensure they're covering all aspects of financial control for the site. Due to the nature of the business it is essential that anybody moving into the team is confident and willing to build relationships across the business. This is not a "sit behind your desk" type of role and although it has a technical focus, will need someone to engage with the business and build relationships with Group and key stakeholders on site.
Senior Financial Accountant in Banbury responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for preparation of the statutory accounts including all disclosure notes
- Responsible for completion of Tax packs and associated reporting
- Responsible for managing relationship and correspondence with shared services to ensure timely resolution of queries
- Responsible for elements of corporate reporting and forecasting in Hyperion, being the primary person responsible for cash forecasting and weekly cash reporting
- Responsible for submission of capital expenditure requests, partnering the business in putting business cases forward. Also responsible for the timely reporting of Fixed Asset projects and appropriate additions and disposals accounting
- Preparation of monthly journals and reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
- Responsible for intercompany balances and timely reconciliations during month end
- Business partner members of the Site Leadership team to ensure strong financial controls and oversight over cost centre reporting
- Proactively seek to identify opportunities for improvement
The ideal person for the Senior Financial Accountant in Banbury will be qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA with previous experience gained in practice and now looking to make either a first or second move into Industry with an International organisation. The role is hands on due to be based on a manufacturing site and needs an individual who can build relationships with a range of Individuals with the ability to challenge and influence.
Working hours tend to be 9 - 5 with additional hours required at month end and year end.
Senior Financial Accountant in Banbury Package:
- £45,000 - £50,000
- 25 days holiday
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"