£45,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
A critical, high profile, role with an international Group to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of Group, regulatory and statutory reporting, with a particular focus on leading the consolidation and pension reporting processes.
The opportunities on offer with our client are exceptional and full details can be made available on application but a brief snapshot of your duties includes the likes of:
- Financial reporting
- Ownership of the Group's consolidation process to ensure its statutory obligations are met
- Accountability for pensions reporting
- The provision of technical advice to commercial areas of the business
- Production of management reports and KPIs
- Managing the external audit relationship
- Management of a team of three
We would like applicants to be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a strong and demonstrable track record of technical excellence. You will possess broad experience of financial accounting with a sound working knowledge of accounting standards and experience of, or at least a keen interest in, working in a complex Group environment. Consolidation and/or pensions knowledge would be an added advantage but is not essential.
Toner Graham are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Toner Graham are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this job.