Senior Financial Accountant - Avis Budget Group - Bracknell
Are you a qualified accountant looking for your next move? Are you interested in working for a global organisation? If so, then this role could be for you.
As a Senior Financial Accountant within Avis Budget Group, you will be supporting the Head of Financial Control to manage the integrity of the financial statements, and delivery of all internal and external reporting.
In this role, you will be working across several cross-border stakeholders including finance teams within Scandinavia and the UK.
Key Responsibilities - Senior Financial Accountant
- Supporting the Head of Financial Control with the monthly financial close process for Scandinavia, reporting the results to senior management
- Facilitating a strong internal controls environment in the Scandinavian finance team along with review of controls to achieve annual audit and Sox sign off
- Delivering monthly, quarterly and annual reporting schedules for both internal and external reporting purposes
- Managing cashflow forecasting process and working with EMEA Treasury to ensure that all financing needs and targets are met
- Preparing and reviewing monthly financials including balance sheet reconciliations and an ongoing review of process to identify and efficiency savings opportunities
- Providing support and development to the BSC finance teams on an ongoing basis
What we are looking for
Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA or equivalent) + post qualification working experience
Previous accounting experience ideally with cash flow management, financial controls and month end reporting
Pro-active approach with confidence to review processes, and suggest and implement process improvements
Self-motivated and wanting to make a difference, with a track record of achievements.
Strong IT and systems knowledge with advanced Excel skills and good experience of GL systems
Highly developed analytical, problem-solving, communication and influencing skills. Keen interest in a high-quality response to the function’s customers.
Norwegian, Swedish, or Danish language skills desired but not essential
If this is something you are interested in, please apply now!
Avis Budget Group doesn’t just rent cars. We’re changing the way people move. Across our world-famous brands - Avis, Budget, Zipcar and Payless - we’re leading the way for the global mobility industry. We’re continually harnessing the latest technology to develop integrated products and services that will offer entirely new travel possibilities with more convenience and flexibility than ever before. We’re looking for the very best talent to help us do it, and in return we offer a fast-paced and collaborative working environment, where we’re committed to fostering innovation and putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Financial Accounting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job