A high growth, entrepreneurial VC backed business is looking to recruit an Senior Financial Accountant for their London HQ. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join one of the UK’s fastest growing tech company’s with an average of 50% year on year growth, then look no further!
This is a high profile and challenging role that’s far from traditional reporting - you’ll help shape the direction of the organisation. As your insight takes the business to new and exciting places, your career will follow.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Responsible for the production of timely and accurate monthly management accounts for the UK and US entity including P&L, balance sheet and cash flow;
- Provide insight into the movements in the P&L and balance sheet versus prior periods and budget;
- Assist in the completion of the year-end statutory accounts and actively participate in the US annual audit;
- Prepare statutory accounts according to IFRS for the UK entity and US GAAP for the US entity
- Work on special projects;
The successful candidate must be a chartered accountant with excellent academics. Ideally you will have had prior experience working within industry with exposure to a US business but this is not a prerequisite.
You must be bright, commercially astute and hungry to succeed in a fast paced, high growth entrepreneurial business.
An ambitious and confident candidate will exceed in this dynamic, rapidly expanding company. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is keen to make an impact within an evolving business that has embarked on significant period of change.