A brilliant job has arisen for a Senior Financial Accountant within a large international company.
The main function of this role will be to handle all elements of Distribution accounting, including month end closing and profit eliminations.
What will it entail?
• Inventory reconciliations
• Analysing and reviewing write downs / backs / obsolescence charges on a monthly basis
• Preparing, analysing and reviewing profit in stock eliminations
• Margin analysis
• Freight analysis and rate reviews
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• SOX compliance
• Assisting with annual stock take reconciliation
• Other ad hoc duties
What experience & skills do I need?
• You should be able to demonstrate relevant working experience
• You should be studying for CIMA or an equivalent qualification
• Knowledge of SAP would be desirable
What’s in it for me?
• A competitive salary
• Company performance and individual performance related bonuses
• Good pension scheme
• 26 days holiday + bank holidays
• Childcare vouchers
• On-site parking
• Life assurance & critical illness cover
• On-site restaurant
NB: Because of the rural location of this business, it is essential you have your own transport.
For more information, contact Ellen Campbell on 01926 331329 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business