Key responsibilities of the Senior Financial Accountant include:
- Performing the month end close
- Calculating revenue and ensuring it is posted and reported correctly
- Ensuring all overhead costs are calculated and allocated
- Reviewing P&L and TB for each business unit before submission
- Process / controls improvement
The company offer an excellent working environment and career progression opportunities as well as a great benefits package that includes pension, free car parking, health care and discounts.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job