Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Financial Accountant based in Ipswich. Supporting the Financial Accounts Team in Group you will also be working closely with the Group Consolidation Team to tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- Controlling the Group's UK company balance sheets
- External statutory reporting
- Preparing entity level financial information for inclusion in the Group U.K./U.S. quarterly and annual published information
- Providing information to the Directors of the UK legal entities
- Monthly reporting and annual statutory accounts production in accordance with UK GAAP
- Providing information for and attendance at UK entity Board meetings
- Inter-company reporting
- Balance sheet reviews
- Streamlining and improving the monthly reporting process, ensuring the processes are properly understood, documented and controlled
- Setting up and maintaining permanent files for all non-trading companies
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong accounting discipline from either practice or commerce. Ideally you will have had exposure to large company and have the ability to communicate at all levels. This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company which offers development and career progression in a dynamic and exciting environment.