Reporting to the Financial Controller, as Senior Financial Accountant you will be responsible for the preparation of statutory accounts including consolidations for the group. Duties will include;
- Managing the year end process including managing the external auditor liaison
- Preparation of subsidiary financial statements
- Making recommendation on IFRS accounting issues
- Assisting with on-going projects
For this Senior Financial Accountant position, you will be a qualified accountant with prior experience of consolidated financial statements and disclosures and have strong IFRS accounting experience.
This role is a contract position and could lead to a permanent role.
- International Subsidiaries
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job