Altum Consulting are pleased to be partnering exclusively with one of the UK's largest listed real estate businesses in their search for a Senior Financial Accountant. This newly created role is essential in ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the financial results of both the Central business unit and the wider division.
The role reports into the Deputy Financial Controller and will work closely with other members of the Central Finance team and the Finance, Treasury and other teams around the Group.
- Responsible for all aspects of the accounting for the Central business unit which is predominantly a cost driven profit centre.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Management of the division’s intercompany position with other service lines.
- Management of the costs all group properties solely occupied by the division.
- Working with the other business units and with other service lines within the Group to agree the correct allocation of costs, challenging as necessary.
- Preparation of cost and other analysis as part of the monthly and annual cycles.
- Working with the FP&A team to facilitate budgeting and reforecasting for the Central business unit.
- Preparation of presentations, reports and analysis.
- Preparation of cash flow budgets and forecasts, and monthly tracking of cash performance, liaising with Group Treasury and continuously refining and making improvements
Required Experience & Skills
- Full accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- 2-3 PQE experience within a similar
- Experience of working within a large organisation
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS accounting standard
- Ability to manage intercompany relationships
- Experience managing a month-end process
- Previous experience liaising with external auditors
- Real Estate background not essential but preferred
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'