Senior Financial Accountant - Dutch Speaker
Our Client is looking for a fluent Dutch speaking Senior Financial Accountant to join their team based in Surrey. Looking after the Norther Territories the Senior Financial Accountant would require good technical experience and strong attention to detail.
Duties of the Senior Financial Accountant include:
· Responsible for month end, quarter end and year end close
· Manage Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable performed by SSC
· Monitor, develop and improve P2P process with the SSC
· Compliance with statutory requirements and legislation for accounting, tax, payroll, environmental and other local regulations
· Active member of North Territory financial management team
· Planning and organising
· Communicating and influencing
· Ad-hoc projects
· Experience of working in finance function in UK/NL country
· Experience within an international matrix organization
· High level of system and IT skills (SAP, Hyperion, BI, MS Office)
· Self-motivated, proactive attitude and strong team player
· Fluent English and working knowledge of Dutch language skills required
· An interesting role in a challenging industry
· Career progression opportunities
· An opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
· A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'