The Senior Financial Accountant will be responsible for the financial integrity of the Lending & Deposits businesses of the Bank, ensuring that appropriate controls are in place.
Key responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Ensuring month end accounting entries are processed in line with timetable to ensure timely general ledger close and facilitate reporting
- Month End processes
- Ensure the Bank maintains, at all times, financial controls appropriate to current and future developments.
- Preparation of audit information for external auditors and production of certain audit papers for audit committee.
Suitable candidates will have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- 2-3 years post qualified experience.
- Strong experience of using SUN general ledger system would be advantageous.
- Previous financial services/banking/lending / asset finance experience would be looked upon favourably.
- Financial Control
- Asset Based Finance
- Month End Close