Job Title: Senior Finance Manager
Location: Heathrow, moving to Central London after 12 months
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The business was acquired 18 months ago and has gone through significant structural and system change to align with the Group operation. They now require a Finance Manager to support the incoming Finance Director in the effective and efficient day to day running of a high volume finance department.
The role will operate out of Heathrow for the next 12 months and City of London thereafter.
What will you be doing?
- The ability to co-ordinate and execute a month end close incl. billing, sub ledgers and balance sheet/ P&L review
- Good understand of project accounting and experience in SO's, PO's and stock
- To support the FD and other Directors with the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- To manage an effective and efficient credit control function, ensuring working capital requirements are adhered too
- Preparation of the year end audit files to the standard required by the auditors.
- To provide full training to staff sufficient to allow them to perform their role effectively
- Oversee quarterly VAT returns and submissions
- To perform other tasks and projects as requested from time to time by the FD or other directors of the Company
- Work with Finance team on implementation of paperless purchase invoicing system
- Migrating to new BACS platform
- Introduction of paperless DD
- Ad hoc work to support the board
- Accountancy qualification with a recognised accountancy body
- Experience with using accounting software at administrator level (preferably Sage 200 but not essential)
- Experience in managing staff (Team of 8)
- IT/ Technology industry background
- Good understanding of the objectives and workings of internal financial control
- Ability to deal with external and internal contacts at all levels with confidence
- Ability to meet required deadlines
If this role sounds like a fit for you, please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
No agencies please!
Please note that due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position so all candidates must currently be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Candidates with experience of: Group Finance Officer, Accountant, Finance Supervisor, Accounts Manager, Chartered Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Management Accountant, Group Accountant, ACA, ACCA, CIMA will also be considered for this role.
- Management Accountant
- Qualified Accountant
- Accounts Manager
- Group Accountant
- Chartered Accountant
- Finance Supervisor
- Group Finance Officer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'