6 month contract
We are currently recruiting an opportunity with a leading business based in Watford who require a Finance Manager to cover a period of maternity leave.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for ensure the smooth reporting of the monthly accounts, overseeing the finance team and supporting the annual audit process.
- Working closely with the Management & Financial Accountant to prepare all month end accounts including preparing and posting the monthly accruals, prepayments, and similar accounting entries
- Performing monthly and quarterly Balance sheet reconciliations for all entities
- Support the annual audit process- while acting as the first point of contact for external auditors.
- Continually identify risks to delivery, propose solutions where necessary and effectively manage stakeholder expectations throughout.
- Leading the team responsible for AP
- Assist Senior FM with monthly and annual payroll processes
- Ownership of the expense claim system, Expensify
You will need to be a qualified Accountant and ideally have experience working in an international finance team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'